3 cups shredded coconut + more for rolling
1 cup cacao powder
½ cup coconut powder
¼ cup maple syrup
1 TBSP vanilla extract
¼ cup cacao nibs
½ tsp cinnamon
Adapted from: The Vedge
- In a small bowl, combine coconut and cacao.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, cacao nibs and cinnamon and mix together.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the batter and squeeze together in your hand, until it forms a ball shape.
- In a small bowl, put a few tablespoons of shredded coconut. Roll each ball in the coconut and place into a lined container, (best with parchment paper).
- Refrigerate for 6-12 hours to allow the coconut oil to harden. Tastes best when cold just out of the fridge. Really delicious with an espresso.