1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1 large banana
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp buckwheat groats
1 tsp cacao powder
Adapted from: Oh She Glows
Yields: 7 small cookies
- Melt cacao nibs on stovetop for about 60 seconds being careful not to burn. Remove from stove and stir so the rest of the cacao nibs melt.
- Roughly chop the banana and mash it into the melted cacao nibs with a fork.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients into the cacao & banana and stir very well until all oats are coated with chocolate.
- Drop about 7 cookies onto individual muffin liners, about a heaping TBSP each.
- Freeze for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Cookies will firm up, but remain chewy.