1/2 Red pepper, 75 grams, large dice
One large tomato, 290 grams, large dice
1/2 Zucchini, 120 grams
1/2 white onions, 35 grams, large dice
Salmon fillet, 120 grams
Olive oil, 3 teaspoons, 15 grams
Fresh thyme and oregano, 2 pinches of each
Black pepper, to taste
Rice, 30 grams (Cooked)
Yields: 1 serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Cut the peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, and onions into pieces.
3. Put all vegetables and fish in an ovenproof dish, season and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for about 60 minutes.
5. Eat the dish with cooked rice. Enjoy!